Stanway Humble Goode Pty Ltd is committed to providing individualised taxation advice tailored to our clients’ specific needs. This advice ranges from business setup and registrations, Capital Gains Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax and GST advice, salary packaging and negative gearing advice on investment properties to computerised accounting system support and data management through MYOB, Quickbooks and Cashflow Manager. We also offer income tax return preparation for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and superannuation funds, as well as bookkeeping services for businesses including all GST related activity, auditing of self managed superfunds and not for profit organisations. We are able to assist our clients with Tax Office problems, monthly and quarterly BAS preparations, electronic lodgement of Income Tax Returns and payroll related matters including payroll tax, PAYG applications and statements and act in the capacity of external payroll manager to attend to our cliient's organisation’s complex payroll functions.
Tax Services available to you include:
- Proactive tax planning and advice encompassing:
- Business setup and registrations
- Capital Gains Tax
- Goods & Services Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Salary packaging
- Negative gearing advice on investment property
- Computerised accounting system supports and data management eg MYOB, Quickbooks, Cashflow Manager.
- Income tax return preparation for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and superannuation funds.
- Bookkeeping services for business including all GST related activity.
- Auditing of self managed superfund and not for profit organisation.
- Assistance with Tax Office problems including audit assistance and other enquiries.
- Monthly and quarterly BAS preparation.
Payroll related matters encompassing:
- Payroll tax
- PAYG withholding variation application
- PAYG Withholding reconciliation including weekly payroll & issuing of Payment Summary Statements
- Electronic lodgement of Income Tax Returns
We can also act as your external payroll manager to attend to your firm's complex payroll functions.
Business Setup Advice
We are able to help ensure your new business set-up runs smoothly. Members from our team have been involved in the set up of hundreds of new businesses over the last twenty years. Our assistance covers advice on tax and business structure, the setup of sole traders, companies, trusts and partnerships and Tax Office registrations including registering for an ABN, GST, TFN and PAYGW. We can also assist you with choosing a business name and ASIC registrations (companies only).
Accounting Systems Setup
Our staff are able to advise you on the best accounting system for your financial needs and to assist with its installation. Our expertise covers software including MYOB and Quickbooks and we are able to advise you on setting up the chart of accounts, integrating data from your previous system and instigating backup systems and procedures. For further information regarding Stanway Humble Goode’s specialized services feel free to browse through our pages below regarding Equipment Leasing, SMSFs and the Specialised Disability Trust or contact our office on 08 8362 3755.